ATTITUDE Interior Design is a bimonthly international magazine focused on Interiors, Architecture, Design, Art and Lifestyle, with a worldwide distribution and based in Porto, Portugal.
With our contents we share inspiring and beautiful stories in order to truly involve our readers with the projects, the places and the individuals that we publish.
Our features aim to be as much ‘personal’ as possible, based most of the times on a ‘lived experience’ so that the final result becomes much more intimate and familiar for those who reads us. We develop our own photo shootings, inspired on the theme of each issue, using different kinds of paper and textures, bringing new experiences to the printed edition and inviting everyone to live it and feel it in a unique way.
Attitude - interior design
Passeio das virtudes 28
4050-629 Porto - Portugal
T: 00351 222 085 586
F: 00351 222 001 769
ATTITUDE is now available in the following countries: Germany, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brasil, South Coreia, Denmark, Spain, USA, France, Portugal, England, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore,Taiwan and Morocco.
What information we collect:
- We collect but do not link personal and activity data. We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
How we handle location data:
- We do not store your precise location. You can sign into your account to see any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, email, address or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see this information.
How users can see their personal data:
- You can request to see or delete your personal data. We remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. We may retain other data indefinitely.
How long we keep user data:
- We keep personal data until you delete it. We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
How we share personal information:
- We don't share your personal data with other companies. We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
How ad companies collect data:
- No ad companies collect data through our service.
How users can ask questions or opt-out:
- You can ask privacy questions. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us: http://www.attitude-mag.com/PrivacyPolicy OR email@example.com or even by mail to: Passeio das virtudes 28 4050-629 Porto - Portugal T: 00351 222 052 321 F: 00351 222 001 769
How we use vendors or analytics providers:
- Analytics providers access data on our behalf. Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Click to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data.
How we secure personal data:
- We take steps to protect personal information We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
What situations could require disclosure:
- Special situations may require disclosure of your data. To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
What else should users know: